Eyebrow & Eyeliner Embroidery is contra-indicated in the following conditions:
- Herpes / infectious diseases / fever
- Hemophilia (bleeder)
- Use of blood thinners
- Heart condition or circulatory problems
- Auto-immune diseases
- Use of caffeine, drugs, alcohol or medication such as aspirin 3hours prior procedure
- Surgery in the last 14 days, irradiated or otherwise treated medically
- Aesthetic procedures in the last three weeks
- Please discuss if you have any skin condition, allergies or if you are using any medication to
ensure Eyebrow Embroidery will be suited for you.
Booking Policy Terms:
- Booking and paying for an appointment with MCBartistry you have read and agree to the Terms of
- The receipt is your appointment slip and must be presented upon arrival. This contains the
the date and time of your booking that was issued to you at the time of making your
appointment. If you
paid by PayPal or Internet banking there is a traceable email and banking link to verify
payment and this is your receipt.
- Appointments are made according to slots available on www.MCBartistry.com or please call me
Marthinus, at +27606362710
- A non-refundable, payment of 500.00 ZAR (Eyebrow Embroidery), 200.00 ZAR (Eyeliner Embroidery),
(For all other services as quoted) is payable to secure the reservation slot upon confirmation
your appointment by PayPal or EFT.
- Minimum of 48 hours notice needs to be given if you need to change an appointment time, or
- If the 48 hours notice has been given when changing your appointment details, your payment is
held in credit for 3 months.
- The Touch Up appointment is due not later than 4-6 weeks time after the first appointment. If
client miss, cancel or do not make an alternative arrangement to have the touchup done in the
time (in writing), a 1200.00 ZAR (Eyebrow Embroidery), 600.00 ZAR (Eyeliner Embroidery) touch
up fee will be applicable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to discuss and sign the consent form.
- Clients agree to being photographed by a MCBartistry agent. Photos will be used for portfolio
- No refunds.
- MCBartistry and it's owner/employees/partners do not take any responsibility for any loss or
during, and post the services rendered what so ever.
How to Pay and Terms of Payment:
Payments are payable with PayPal, EFT, Card and cash after the appointment, to settle the outstanding
balance in full (PayPal payments are in USD as PayPal do not accept ZAR as yet). Payments by EFT or
Cash can be arranged on request. Please call me, Marthinus at +27606362710
***All prices and service fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms of accepting the risk such as but not limited to the following:
- Your health status can affect the healing of your Eyebrow & Eyeliner Embroidery.
- Treatments such as but not limited to, Chemotherapy can fade the Eyebrow & Eyeliner Embroidery.
- The quality of your skin can affect the final result.
- UV light exposure will break down the pigment resulting in fading.
- Skin conditions such as but not limited to, eczema, acne dermatitis, etc. can have eruptions,
or cracking, under the Eyebrow Embroidery during healing.
- We will not do Embroidery over acne, skin eruptions, moles, eczema or other irritated skin
areas, if visible at the time.
- Avoid the following: swimming, excessive perspiration, sauna, sunbathing, sun beds,
exfoliating, peeling/rejuvenating treatments or any activity like touching the area with your
hands for 7 days.